Against the Wall
Version Alpha 0.2
Play the Webplayer Version
[WP_UnityObject src=”http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27882946/Webplayer/WebPlayer.unity3d” width=”640″ height=”480″/]
When you start the game, you’ll need to find a magic wand. It should be located on the floor by a tall blue figure in the distance. To pick up the wand, center the screen on it and press the left mouse button. With the wand in hand, you can manipulate the bricks that are embedded in the wall. Simply center the screen on a brick and press the left mouse button to pull it out or push it in. Use this power to create platforms that will lift you up to the windmill building far above you. Some of the bricks will be too tall for you to jump onto, so you’ll have to find alternative paths to the building’s entrances.
- After everything has loaded, click inside the game window to begin playing.
- Use the direction keys or W,A,S,D move the player. Press space to jump.
- Click the left mouse button to interact with objects.
- Press F5 to Quick-Save, F9 to Quick-Load, F8 to restart the level.
- The Escape key frees the mouse from the webplayer.